Off Campus Students

An off-campus or commuter student is any student who does not live in an on-campus residence hall or Greek house. Many off-campus students live right here in Fayetteville, but students are dispersed throughout Washington and Benton counties and beyond. Off-Campus Student Services has numerous resources to help students transition to  living off-campus and keep off-campus students connected to the University of Arkansas.


Off-Campus Student Services is here to assist  undergraduate students in person at Arkansas Union 632, over the phone at 479-575-7351, and via email at