Off-Campus Student Success
ARKANSAS UNION 632, 6TH FLOOR-WEST
Off-Campus Student Success values:
- The unique contributions of every student
- Each positive and empowering relationship
- A healthy balance of a multifaceted and purposeful life
- Embracement of lifelong learning
- The support of students' families
- The power of life experience
Off-Campus Student Success provides advocacy and education through the provision of programs and services designed to support and retain off-campus undergraduates.
Off-Campus Student Success strives to provide a welcoming environment that fosters relationships and skill-building that empower students who commute to campus.
We offer you opportunities through programming and mentorship to make connections with your peers and the broader campus community, and to reach self-actualization through exploration during your time at the University of Arkansas and beyond graduation