Off Campus Students

An off-campus or commuter student is any student who does not live in an on-campus residence hall or Greek house. Many off-campus students live right here in Fayetteville, but students are dispersed throughout Washington and Benton counties and beyond.

Off-Campus Student Services has numerous resources to help students transition to  living off-campus and keep off-campus students connected to the University of Arkansas. The links on the left can direct you to the official University of Arkansas Off Campus Housing website, campus and community resources, commuter meal plans, and more. We can provide in-depth assistance with the housing search process, explain leases, and help you navigate Arkansas' landlord-tenant laws.

Off-Campus Student Services is here to assist  undergraduate students in person at Arkansas Union 632, over the phone at 479-575-7351, and via email at